TPS Graduation 2022 Is On!
TPS Graduation 2022 is an in-person event on the evening of Friday June 10, the last night of the TPS Summer Camp. TPS provides a professional-quality graduation experience with a family emphasis:
- Beautiful formal ceremony with active student and parent participation, including caps, gowns, honor and award tassels, speakers, processions, diploma presented by parent (or teacher if parent not present), and more. (The ceremony may be indoors or outdoors depending on weather and other factors, and the indoors/outdoors decision is subject to change up to the day of the event.)
- Hosted reception for graduates, families and friends.
- Professional portrait of each graduate, plus family portraits if family is present.
- Slide show featuring life photos from all graduates.
- Storyboard (“About Me”) prepared by each graduate and displayed at the reception.
- “Graduate Gatherings” before the ceremony, for graduates to work on storyboards and speeches, and to enjoy friends and have fun.
Even if you already have a local graduation ceremony, please consider participating in this memorable event with your TPS friends and teachers!
Past Graduation Photos and Video
The best way to get a sense of the ceremony and the “graduate gatherings” that precede it is to look at pictures and videos from prior TPS Graduation events. A professional photography team takes photos all week during the camp and special graduate events, and then captures the ceremony itself. Each individual graduate and family also has a portrait photo session right before the ceremony. Afterward all of these photos and the camp video are uploaded for viewing or purchase. Please go here for the 2019 photos.
Here is a video of the entire TPS Graduation 2019 ceremony (credit: Joseph Ford).
Give me all the details and tell me how to register!
Click on the flyer below to see the options for flipping pages, zooming in, and downloading. All 2020 details and links are in the flyer.